What do young guys see in older women? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

How To Meet Men » Ask A Male » What do young guys see in older women? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

EllieBlake
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 08:30 am:   

Hey all you guys out there. Can you answer this? I get an enormous amount of attention from very young guys when I am out. I am very young at heart, I look young for my age, I am confident but not overly so, and I am also very pretty. I used to go for much older guys, and my ex is in that category.
I have a classy young look, but never try to dress too young. These guys are so cute and would be so tempting if I was that sort! They want to take me out, and they are late teens, early twenties mostly.
it is incredibly flattering, and I do appreciate the attention. Just tell me what it is exactly that you guys see in gals like me!!!!! I get a lot more attention than the younger girls usually, and wow, it happens pretty well everytime i go out........

Michelle
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 02:31 pm:   

First of all, how old are you? Second, I wish I had your problems....
Third, perhaps they are looking for a mother figure and my ex was 20 years older then me so I am talking out of experience from the female point of view.
Plus, I think many guys are into "looks" and don't care about age as long as the woman looks "hot", so apparently you got it and guys want it, but do they want it, or you?

EllieBlake
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 05:58 pm:   

Thanks Michelle. Do they want 'it' or you. Good question! I think it is probably a bit of both. I have no intentions of dating young kids, but I talk to them, because I think it takes guts to approach a girl in any case, and there are some very cute ones! Because I can talk anbout almost anything, it is easy for me. Plus I am 40, and my eldest son is twenty! (I must look 30, and yes I consider myself lucky there. "I want to thank my mum and my dad"!) I would be mortified if his friends said the sort of things these guys say to me, but I would never allow it to happen with my sons mates.I wouldn't mind older versions of some of them, but they don't exist or are already taken.

HART 2 TRUE
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 01:59 pm:   

Hello, I to have the same fortune as you . I am a women 40yrs,hot looking as some say, or hard body, I dont even work out, get that, I dont know why but for example my legs are as hard as a rock,really, I am told by most that I look like I work out at the Gym on a regular basis, GO FIGURE ??? That is probably one reason I look very youthful, very pretty according to the response I get, or someone I know mentions they here how great I look to me, I've been viewed to appear as young as 27. ( WOW ) they must need glasses ,LOL. I am not stuck on my self in any way, believe me. I am a Mother of 3 ,the oldiest being 19. I am young at heart, I am fun easy going , love to listen to people express their views on life etc. I have a great sense of humor.
but the only thing I wish I didnt have was this huge ,enlarged , heart. I am very aware that people mistake weakness for kindness. Its so hard because I have to toughen myself constantly because there are to many users out there.I hope this Year is very rewarding for me and my children ,,, WISH US LUCK. BYE 4 noW ,
HART 2 TRUE

Gabriel/M/27/S
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 03:51 pm:   

I would love to be with older women but they look down on younger men just as much as younger women do. The only difference is that most older women are nicer to us and more sympathetic to us. No matter what anyone says, a nice woman will always be more sexually attractive than any other woman. Most women just aren't nice to men in the context of sexual relationships, however, most older women are nicer...But, these, same women who are nicer to us, discriminate against us because of our age. It's too bad, because if men like myself could turn to older women, then I would have a better time with women and a lot less negativity towards women, in general...I find the same level of rejection from older women that I find from younger women, only it's for different reasons...But, make no mistake ladies, rejection is rejection, no matter what your reasons are...Some men are just suffering from 'Over-Rejection.' Something to think about.

One other thing: Older woman are just more loving than younger women. Sex isn't something new for them either, so they are more relaxed about the whole process. Many of them have children so that makes them nicer, too.

Ldicegirl (Ldicegirl)
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2003 - 11:33 am:   

What the heck is my problem? I also am an older woman, 41. I've been married once. Divorced several years. I have no children. I too am told on several occasions how much younger I look for my age. Younger men do attract me. Men in their mid 20's. Shit, I find them very attractive. Am I so immature or are they just more mature for their age? Maybe a little of both? The relationship is purely sexual. I know this going into it - but guess who is the one who becomes emotionally attached? Right, me! I would never let the guy know this, how embarrassing. But it's the truth, I often find my self wanting more out of the relationship. It's ridiculous to even entertain the idea! Yeah, right - I could just see it, I'm their mothers age for crying out loud, whats the matter with me. These guys freakin turn me on. I've dated men my age, my husband was older than I but I think there is something mentally wrong with me. I don't get it. Sincere responses will be appreciated.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration